Training Brigade Transfer Card
This "Training Card", actually a 12 page booklet, contains the records of Konnie's Service Tests and Transfers.
According to the Card, he was officially posted to the Royal Flying Corps 17 November 1917.
Visitors to this page: since September 2000
Return to front page Index
- Transfers and dates, page one
- Elementary Training Squadron (ETS) -Flying, page two
- ETS-Wireless, Artillery & Signalling, page three
- ETS-Photography, Bomb Dropping & Ground Gunnery page four
- Higher Training Squadron (HTS) - Flying page five
- Pages six and seven of the Transfer Card are lost.
- HTS - Wireless, Artillery & Signalling page eight
- HTS - Photography, Bomb Dropping & Ground Gunnery page nine
- Graduation Requirements page ten
- Service Pilot Rules page eleven
- At Home & Abroad page twelve
- List of Service Machines & Special Requirements, Pilots